Sunday, 4 October 2015

Go Green

        I don't know why I love the colour green much.But, it always give me a sigh of relief.Sometimes I feel exhausted with the urban life and wishes to go to the woods.The very moment I see the leaves covered with the rain drops,I reach the extreme level of ecstasy like a peacock find its clouds.Oozing of rain drops from the trees offering a pleasant cool atmosphere. Sometimes I feel that I can write something in this mood but,I didn't.
       I love the rainy days.Because, I want to see the nimbus always. The drizzle with the dazzling splendour of sun subliming the elegance of the nature.We often says it as monkey's wedding. When the rain relented on the night, the very next morning is equipoise to the heaven.The radiance of the rain drops when it reflects with the sun light is inexpressible.And at that time,I love the sun very much.The creations of God Almighty.
       I always think why the people are going behind the momentary weals. There is much to enjoy in this nature. No need of an artificial construction. We can't bring it to our graves. God blessed us the maximum. And we are perishing it and making something which never give a celestial look. No need of an orchestra until we have skylarks in this nature...
       

6 comments: